Customer Since: 2020
CXNext is designed to gather insights and best practices and amass the inspiration, strategy, and real-time practice to reimagine the customer experience from start to finish.
- Deliver strong, easy to watch, relevant content
- Ensure the experience – from the time a user registered, to the post-event communications was seamless
In 2019, LogMeIn, one of the world’s top 10 public SaaS companies, began CXNext, an annual event designed to help audiences reimagine the customer experience from start to finish. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, LogMeIn decided to pivot their in-person event to a virtual experience.
109% Registrations Over Target
108% Attendees Over Target
1375 Product Showcase Views
When LogMeIn realized they needed to pivot from an in-person to a virtual event, they quickly jumped to a developed platform, but soon realized their work had only just begun. They found that in order to be successful, they needed a production partner with proven experience in delivering a seamless virtual event.
LogMeIn partnered with OVATION to deliver a unique, fun, and engaging experience. Together, we were able to optimize the platform they had chosen to ultimately deliver on their vision. From the moment of engagement through the delivery of the program, we helped LogMeIn plan, operate, and execute all program elements from the standpoint of a live event. Each moment was considered, all presenters were supported, and the sessions were delivered seamlessly. Our support model consisted of:
- On-boarding and optimization of the platform
- Management of the show flow
- Organization of the speakers which included speaker kits, dry runs, and tech-ins during the show
- Pre-recording and live recording of the presentations
- Delivery of the content and sessions over the course of the event program
- Creative enhancements to the platform, presenter content, and overall experience to ensure it was on brand and engaging from opening through closing session
The OVATION team that helped bring the experience together consisted of:
- Technical Director
- Executive Producer
- Session Technical Manager
- Creative Director
- Graphic Designers
“OVATION stood out as a great partner. Their knowledge, expertise, and professionalism across the board was instrumental. Pivoting to virtual was such uncharted waters for us and OVATION was able to guide us all along the way.”
– Kelsey Campbell, Senior Corporate Events Manager, LogMeIn