LogMeIn has become one of the world’s largest SaaS companies and a respected pioneer in remote work technology. With more than 2 million customers and 3,500 employees worldwide, LogMeIn makes it possible for people and businesses around the world to do their best work without the confinements of an office or time.
About LogMeIn’s CXNext Event
In 2019, LogMeIn began CXNext, an annual event designed to help audiences reimagine the customer experience from start to finish. CXNext is designed to gather insights and best practices and amass the inspiration, strategy, and real-time practice to reimagine the customer experience from start to finish.
When LogMeIn realized they needed to pivot from an in-person to a virtual event due to COVID-19, they quickly jumped to a developed platform, but soon realized their work had only just begun. The pressure was on to deliver an engaging virtual experience that would strengthen their brand reputation within the SaaS space. They knew in order to be successful, they needed a production partner with proven experience in delivering a seamless virtual event from the time a user registered to post-event communications.
LogMeIn partnered with OVATION to deliver a unique, fun, and engaging experience. Together, we were able to optimize the platform they had chosen to ultimately deliver on their vision. From the moment of engagement through the delivery of the program, we helped LogMeIn plan, operate, and execute all program elements from the standpoint of a live event. Each moment was considered, all presenters were supported, and the sessions were delivered seamlessly. Our support model consisted of:
- Onboarding and optimization of the platform
- Management of the show flow
- Organization of the speakers which included speaker kits, dry runs, and tech-ins during the show
- Pre-recording and live recording of the presentations
- Delivery of the content and sessions over the course of the event program
- Creative enhancements to the platform, presenter content, and overall experience to ensure it was on brand and engaging from opening through closing session
The OVATION team that helped bring the experience together consisted of:
- Technical Director
- Executive Producer
- Session Technical Manager
- Creative Director
- Graphic Designers
- 109% Registrations Over Target
- 108% Attendees Over Target
- 1375 Product Showcase Views
- 79% total audience views of the featured Keynote
- 200+ #CXNext social mentions within the first 12 hours