Outreach’s Unleash 2023 marked a pivotal moment in the event landscape, and OVATION was at the forefront, ensuring its success. “Our primary goal was to use this experience to communicate and educate our customers about the expanded capabilities of Outreach throughout the entire sales cycle,” explained Christine McGovern, Director of Event Marketing at Outreach. “In essence, it was an opportunity to showcase the evolution of Outreach and demonstrate how our solutions can effectively support and enhance the entire sales process for our valued customers.”
This case study delves into the challenges, innovative solutions, and remarkable outcomes of this collaboration.
This year’s event held particular significance for Outreach due to its status as the first Unleash post-COVID. The profound changes in the world since the pandemic, coupled with Outreach’s transformation from a single-point solution to a comprehensive Enterprise Sales Execution Platform, underscored the critical nature of this occasion.
With a newly formed marketing team that had yet to spearhead an Unleash event in the past, the Outreach team saw this as an opportunity to shake things up in 2023.
“This year’s event differed significantly from previous editions in its approach to attendee engagement. Recognizing that attendees come to events not only for content but also to network with peers and be an integral part of the event experience, our focus was on finding creative ways to facilitate serendipitous interactions. Our goal was to intentionally design and implement strategies that encouraged meaningful connections among attendees.”
Recognizing the importance of seamless coordination and effective communication, especially with an event of this scale and the involvement of additional vendors in various areas, OVATION stepped in as a key strategic partner. Our approach was focused on enhancing networking opportunities and creating a dynamic, interactive attendee experience.
Our team was instrumental in designing engaging environments like The Hub, the area where attendees could network and mingle between panels and keynotes. The Hub featured booths and activations for 35+ partners, as well as food, games, and entertainment for attendees.
OVATION’s involvement was comprehensive and multifaceted.
- General Session Design and Production: Crafting an engaging and visually appealing main event space while working within the unique space of the Seattle Convention Center Summit ballroom.
- Expo Design and Production: Creating an interactive and dynamic environment for exhibitors and attendees. We wanted the space to be conversational with all booths getting a good flow of traffic and engagement.
- Print Design and Graphic Content: Developing cohesive, branded visual materials for both digital and physical media. The space was quite large, so we wanted to ensure proper signage was placed throughout and the summit felt uniquely branded for Outreach.
- Opening Video: Using client’s creative assets and style guide to produce an opening video focused on the client’s use of AI in future product offerings. We leveraged our ability to seamlessly integrate our creative team with theirs to produce an on-brand experience.
- Keynote Support: Developing a presentation template for the client’s in-house creative team, which included creating layouts and transitions for interstitial content.
- Activations and Environmental Design: Introducing innovative elements like the Puppy Park, campfire, and yard games that were designed to create inviting spaces for networking and interaction.
“From the first presentation, Ovation had the keen sense to understand Outreach and our goals for the program. They listened and came to the table with fresh ideas and designs unique to Unleash,” explained McGovern.
- First major post-COVID event for Outreach
- 3 days of sessions, networking, and activities
- Collaboration with 35+ partners in The Hub
- High attendee satisfaction, with many declaring it the best conference they’ve ever attended
We were proud to be a part of Outreach’s grand return to in-person conferences with Unleash 2023. Through expert event production, high-quality creative assets, and intentional expo design, we helped their team host an exhilarating conference unlike any other. Thank you again to the Outreach team for selecting us as your strategic events partner and trusting us with your brand.
Established in 1991, OVATION is an award-winning event agency specializing in providing extensive production and creative support services in the United States and internationally. We maintain a skilled in-house staff, including creative professionals, production experts, technical specialists, and software engineers, ensuring a comprehensive suite of resources at your disposal. You’ll also get access to our well-equipped warehouse stocked with OVATION equipment, which is expertly managed by our dedicated operations team.