The goal is to plan a stellar show. The plan requires knowing what pitfalls to avoid.
From technical support to delivering a streamlined, high-quality experience, we have an in-house team of producers, technical engineers, and content designers ensuring that you don’t miss a single critical moment.
- Transforming your agenda, content, transitions, music and slides into a seamless show
- Exhibitor and sponsor alignment
- Content and session organization
- Remote or in-studio speaker coaching, kits and support
- Top-to-bottom rehearsal support
- Day of show production
Rally Around the Speakers
Creating a unified experience all starts here. Providing remote speaker support is critical to polishing their delivery and engaging your audiences. Here’s how we will help:
- Script writers
- Speaker coaching
- Remote speaker kit delivery
- Tech-in appointments to get speakers set up properly
- Speaker rehearsals
Powerful Virtual Platform
Your virtual platform is the venue in the cloud … where you host your virtual events. How audiences interact with your brand happens here so this delivery mechanism must be perfect.
With almost limitless customization capabilities, our proprietary online platform will transport your unique vision and stir it to life.
Options can include:
- Branded landing pages for updates, snippets of what’s next, and past program highlights
- Countdown for registration or to get attendees back in time for their next session
- On-demand access to live and virtual content for those who missed it or want to share
- Social media integration
- Attendee registration portal
- Conference dashboard for attendees to view sessions and plan their agenda
- Keynotes, breakouts, educational sessions, fireside chats, exhibit halls, panels, and awards
- Interactivity to engage attendees: Q&A, Live chat, polling, quizzes, raffles, gamification
- Custom analytics to track attendee footprint and qualify leads
Already Have a Platform?
There are a lot of virtual platforms available and it’s okay if you’ve already picked one. We partner with most of them (Cvent, Zoom, ON24, Brightcove, Intrado) so you can save money and still tap into OVATION’s creative and production team. This way you get high-quality, seamless experiences without having to change platform providers mid stream.
Besides production, here are other services OVATION supports our clients with:
- Platform assessment and on-boarding
- Agenda definition and support planning
- Speaker organization and communication
- Content definition including design and capture
- Final preparation: run-of show, rehearsals, and live day support
Revenue for Sponsors
Figuring out how to add value for sponsors and exhibitors to support your events?
Utilize our customizable virtual event platform to categorize sponsors and exhibitors and create custom-branded pages to drive revenue with personalized on-demand or live content.
- Allow attendees to schedule time with your exhibitors at their virtual booth
- 1:1 live text or video chat with booth staff through the website
- Option for call to action (CTA) integration
- Allow for file downloads and social media integration
- Provide sponsors and exhibitors with custom analytics