The Virtual, Hybrid, and Live Events Producer assumes responsibility for all aspects of planning and implementation of production support services to meet our client’s needs. The Producer is the Team Leader and will guide the client through the pre-planning, on-site execution, and the post-event follow up.
You will work with our Business Development Team, Account Managers, Website Platform Developers, and Creative, Technical and Operational teams to ensure a flawless Webinar, Livestream, or Online Collaborative Meeting and ensure client expectations are on budget.
The Producer may need to be on-site during virtual events for presenter recordings, either in a Full-Service Studio, Client HQ, or the Ovation Studio and be the main point of contact for the client.
The importance of this position lies in its unique ability to exceed client expectations while maintaining technical execution and established operating efficiencies.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed:
- Minimum 6’ distances will be marked with floor tape for desk positions
- Plexiglass partitions will be positioned where extensive client interaction is needed e.g. GFX
- Masks, hand sanitizer, and face shields will be provided
Salary commensurate with experience – this is a mid-senior level position.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-Show Planning, On-site Management, Post-Show Management
- Create Run of Show and show call Virtual Spaces
- Create calendars for presenter rehearsals
- Lead and delegate work to various teams, (Creative, Technical, etc.) throughout the life cycle of the project
- Create Processes, Budgets, and Timelines as appropriate for each event
- Effectively Plan and Maintain detailed organization
- Deadline orientated but able to adjust with the naturally fluid environment of event production
- Able to see the big picture and the event in its entirety and adjust as required
- Actively participate in strategic discussions for large or complex prospective opportunities and client pitches
- Manage multiple projects/events with many variables at any given time, with tight deadlines and conflicting priorities
- Build positive relationships with high-level clients and provide them first class support
- Strong Team Management skills, highly organized with ability to multi-task
- Experience of Webinar, Livestreaming, and Online Meetings
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Possess a strong sales acumen and have experience in client sales meetings
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Additional knowledge of Adobe, CAD, and similar design applications a plus
- Travel will be required
OVATION creates, executes, and elevates shareable experiences. We pair a robust combination of internal services you might expect from a big box company with the boutique attention, flexibility, and fun that a close team needs. There is a warehouse of production equipment, Livestream Studio, a Creative Department, and our unique Marquee Software for content distribution.
We believe that a successful event actively stimulates the future of our client’s brand and gives their leaders a platform to excel.
Job Type: Part-Time, preferably Nashville or Boston
Please email resume to Janet Smith: jsmith (at) ovationevents (dot) com