Event planning today is much different than it was years ago. Using content wisely helps you attract more participants and drive deeper engagement during the event itself. An event content management tool allows you to easily organize, manage, collect, and market content for meetings, conferences, and other corporate events. By investing in a content management system, you can alleviate many of the problems inherent in the planning and execution of large scale events. Let’s look in more detail at what they are and why you need an event content management solution for your next corporate event.
What is an Event Content Management System and Why You Need One
One of the biggest challenges for event organizers can be managing the event agenda, speakers, and talks across multiple channels. An event content management system is a software application or set of related programs that are used to create or manage digital content and help to track everything in one convenient place. Using a content management system helps make communication and coordination at any stage of the event planning process easier—hence eliminating possible oversights that can compromise your entire event.
Employing a web or cloud-based content management platform provides universal and immediate access to information for users and simplifies the process to keep your content organized. Making the necessary changes in real-time ensures that your event content is always up-to-date and that you’re providing your attendees with a positive experience. Cloud computing lets you make changes to plans and details for all your event managers from any internet accessible device.
MARQUEE – An Event Content Management Solution
MARQUEE by OVATION is an example of a cloud-based system that helps automate the event planning process. This centrally managed system collects and distributes content such as presentations and digital signage assets, automates session recordings, live-streams, and provides powerful analytics post-event.
The Components of MARQUEE
MARQUEE can be broken down to 6 different modules:
- Collect: The first part of the MARQUEE ecosystem is core to its functionality. Collect is the pre-show process of collecting and hosting event content. All presentations are stored locally and backed up on the cloud automatically during the event.
- Present: Once onsite, Present puts presenters at ease knowing that presentations will be in the right room at the right time, any changes to scheduling are global and instant.
- Capture: Capture automates the recording of sessions directly in h.264 for web use.
- Display: No matter the scale of your event, Display ensures that branded content will be deployed to all networked digital signage across the venue, for a consistent on-brand event experience.
- Share: With the Share module, you can efficiently distribute recorded content. From pre-show through the end of the event.
- Analyze: The Analyze module collects, packages, and converts data into powerful analytics.
Whether you choose MARQUEE or another content management solution, you’ll enhance your venue and keep attendees hooked by simplifying and organizing the production process for your next corporate event.
For over a decade, OVATION has been pushing the limits of event automation with innovative tech, focused on simplifying planning and organization, while delivering a seamless and efficient event experience.
Contact us today to learn more about how our content management solution can help alleviate the pain points of your next large scale event! www.ovationevents.com