OVATION is the experiential events production agency that transforms that overwhelming maze of details into a clear path from conception to execution. With both an imagination for what’s possible and the experience to know what’s doable, OVATION will inspire, enhance, and refine your vision, and ensure it comes to breathtaking fruition. Live, virtual, or hybrid, OVATION events are not only mind-blowing but inclusive of every attendee—whether they’re feet from the stage or miles away. Together, we create an unforgettable experience that moves our client’s audience to action.
OVATION is seeking an Executive Event Producer, this is open to people who are looking for free-lane, part-time or full-time work.
- Will be the main point of contact for the client during advance production, on site management, and post show management
- Will work with client services and sales to define and deliver a successful event.
- Will be the main point of contact internally, ensuring all teams are aligned on deliverables, timelines are adhered to, and communication is clear and consistent.
- Will manage the client relationship during the project, while actively communicating with the accounts team when additional leadership support is needed.
- Will take full ownership of the project budget..
- Will build/maintain documents that track shifts in deliverables and clearly identify budget impact. Will clearly communicate with the client when scope shifts throughout the project.
- Will effectively manage multiple projects/events with many variables at any given time.
- Will travel as needed for site surveys, client meetings, pre-production, or on-site needs.
- Will create documents to support each event, inclusive of but not limited to: ROS, timelines, procedures, trackers.
- Will work with client and TD to determine crewing and scheduling needs for each project. Will maintain ownership of crewing needs.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- 3+ Years in Executive Producer Role (Preferably live event experience)
- 2+ Years in virtual/hybrid experience
- 5+ Years managing vendors and event crews
- Event industry knowledge
- Familiarity with inventory management systems
- Highly communicative and responsive
- Can juggle many projects at once
OVATION creates, executes, and elevates shareable experiences. We pair a robust combination of internal services you might expect from a big box company with the boutique attention, flexibility, and fun that a close team needs. There is a warehouse of production equipment, Livestream Studio, a Creative Department, and our unique Marquee Software for content distribution.
We believe that a successful event actively stimulates the future of our client’s brand and gives their leaders a platform to excel.